Re: Found you (attn Jerronila / Ishkana)

Rabble Rabble

Jerronila headed to the storerooms at a run, and was lucky enough to get a staffer who understood about her type of hair.
Supplies in hand, she headed back, slower so that she didn't drop the oil.

On Wed, 22 Aug 2018, 7:16 AM Lindsay, <alexeden1971@...> wrote:
"OK you get oil. I'll wait here." Ishkana could find something to read while Jerronila was gone, she was sure.

OOC: I didn't even know what 4B hair was, I had to google it...

On 18 August 2018 at 13:39, Rabble Rabble <rabblerabble@...> wrote:
"I'll need to get oil." Jerronila said, pondering changing her style before deciding that she was happy with her braids.

Ooc: most of her hair is 4B hair. Braids, twists and knots are what she knows how to do.

On Sat, 18 Aug 2018, 9:26 PM Lindsay, <alexeden1971@...> wrote:
"I'll help you if you like?" Ishkana had done it before and had nimble fingers. "If you're going to be a healer apprentice, you must be clean and tidy. Right?"

On Sat, 18 Aug 2018 at 10:03, Rabble Rabble <rabblerabble@...> wrote:
"My hair?"
Jerronila only caught the end of that sentance, and put a hand to her hair.
She blushed as she realised she hadn't been looking after the braids properly.

On Sat, 18 Aug 2018, 9:00 PM Lindsay, <alexeden1971@...> wrote:
"Well I'm sure we'll learn, that's what we're here for," Ishkana commented, "In the meantime, *what* are we going to do about your hair?" She shook her head, tutting in dismay, even as she had a smile on her face.

On Sat, 18 Aug 2018 at 09:56, Rabble Rabble <rabblerabble@...> wrote:
"I hope so," Jerronila replied.
Hopefully they wouldn't expect her to know what to do when she hadn't seen an infirmary during a Fall before.

On Sat, 11 Aug 2018, 8:28 PM Lindsay, <alexeden1971@...> wrote:
"Nor me," Ishkana agreed, "I wonder if there will be somewhere we can watch from without hampering the more qualified healers. I guess we need to see what sort of injuries there might be."