Re: The Smart Don't Swim (Kl'ryn, C'fer)

Rabble Rabble

"Well," C'fer began, before pausing to swallow, mouth dry.
"I don't suppose you'd be looking to buy a man a drink."
Odds might be good that he wouldn't be when he saw the acid burns on the side of C'fers to face, but it was worth an attempt.

On Mon, 20 Aug 2018, 1:18 PM Mya L. R., <mleesan@...> wrote:

On Sat, Aug 18, 2018 at 5:39 PM, Rabble Rabble <rabblerabble@...> wrote:
C'fer looked up from the panicked Panic making distressed chirps inside his shirt, opening his mouth to tell the other person - a mere brownrider according to the indignant Abelindath - and paused.
He turned his head to the side in a reflexive attempt to hide his half-scarred face, and smiled at the brownrider.
"That's alright," he replied, his body language a bit shy.

It seemed like the greenrider was avoiding looking at him fully.  Kl'ryn peered at him a moment trying to tell if there was a reason for it, but he wasn't that good at telling something like that.  "Anything I can do to make up for the soaking?"

--
Member Name: MyaL