Re: What will I be? (Attn: Cremsden, Jerronila)

Rabble Rabble

"I've had Everrash," Jerronila said, wondering what basil had to do with illness.

On Mon, 20 Aug 2018, 10:46 PM Laura Walker, <shewhoguards@...> wrote:
"Mmmm." Cremsden didn't look exactly thrilled by that. "Many childhood illnesses -- you know, the usual stuff? Everrash, measles, that kind of thing?"

On Fri, Aug 17, 2018 at 10:55 PM, Rabble Rabble <rabblerabble@...> wrote:
"No, sir. Nothing since a cold last winter." She said, glad she had nothing that could stop her being an apprentice.