Re: I made this. Honest. (Attention: Cremsden, Tareg, D'ire)

Laura Walker

Tareg accepted it with a grateful smile, trying it out for a couple of steps and finding it much easier then hobbling along.

D'ire nodded at his new brat and headed for the other door. At least his wey had a good location.

Tareg followed after, one step behind and silently, staying to follow his- Sir to their destination.

D'ire took the easiest way to the Infirmary and entered, looking around for a Healer.

"Injury?" And okay, maybe Cremsden was skipping to making assumptions but when someone entered leaning on a cane you didn't usually look for a broken wrist. "Can you--oh." He paused in what he was going to say, frowning a little at a second person with a cane. "You two together?" Or maybe there was just a strange epidemic of sprained ankles going on.