Re: To Work, Ducklings! Attn Baby Apprentice Healers #medhunt

Cassandra Coogan

Chyltas finally got the courage to approach someone, stumbling a little at a rock she didn’t quite see. She put her hand out “I’m Chyltas. We should work together.”

Ooc: she didn’t pick anyone in particular.

On Saturday, August 18, 2018, Lindsay <alexeden1971@...> wrote:
Ishkana was over on one side of the group. She couldn't see her cousin, and she wasn't really friends with anyone yet. She thought she'd wander through the group and see if everyone had paired up or not.

On Sat, 18 Aug 2018 at 00:59, Rabble Rabble <rabblerabble@...> wrote:
Jerronila was also looking around, nervous because she still hadn't made any friends.
What if no one wanted to partner with her?
She saw another girl looking around and smiled hopefully at her.
At least she'd redone her braids the night before so she didn't look scruffy.