Re: Nothing to see here #medhunt #passionberries (attn: K'ren, R'tal, Rhosgen, any) #medhunt #passionberries

Laura Walker

It would have been even more as though something never happened had Tyren's owner not also fallen victim to the stew. Tyren cheerfully led Rhosgen through the camp, over and around naked bodies, and over to where two men were asleep, naked, and still mostly wrapped around each other.

((Ty brought friend,)) he informed them helpfully. ((And food. Food and friend.)) He turned to tug the wherry out of Rhosgen's grip as R'tal stirred and groaned.

"Ugh, wassat? Too early, Ty, g'way."

On Fri, Aug 17, 2018 at 10:59 PM, Rabble Rabble <rabblerabble@...> wrote:
Even though he was very relieved to be back at camp, Rhosgen's cheeks were bright red as he tried to ignore all the nudity.
Eeew.
And was THAT the...
Shards shards shards don't look DON'TLOOK
"Yes, find Tal," he agreed, very firmly not looking at the rider he'd recognized.
If he ignored it, it would be like it never happened, right?

On Fri, 17 Aug 2018, 7:27 PM Laura Walker, <shewhoguards@...> wrote:

Rhosgen looked at the dead face of the wherry for a moment before nodding.
It wasn't a fish but if it got the wher to get him un-lost then he'd do it.
He picked the dead wherry up and let the wher guide him, trying not to think about how the wherry felt in his grasp.