Re: Planning Escape Attn Lerian, Lesal, Kel

Alyx

Lerian looked from Lesal coming over, to Kel, then back over at the healers. Then he whispered to the lads.

"Come on, let's get behind Gavorth. They will think we're using him as a backrest, and we can slip away." Then Lerian turned to the bronze flit on left shoulder, after a moment asked Kel "Will Gavorth cover for you a bit, or tell on you? Cause I think we can use a distraction." Then he turned back to Lesal, "What do you think, between the two of us can we get him out for a walk about?"

On Sat, Aug 18, 2018 at 2:48 PM, Laura Walker <shewhoguards@...> wrote:

> Lerian dropped down into the grass nearby, and huffed. "That's no fun, what's the good of being outdoors if all they let you do is sit there?" Lerian did a quick look around, and bit his lip. He had a plan, but he might need some help pulling if off.
>
> "Can you jog? Or walk fast?" Lerian asked intently.

It was his break time, and Lesal was at a bit of a loss. There really
wasn't a whole lot for him to *do* while not working on the gathering
or preparing of the medical plants, and he really didn't want to
volunteer for extra chores.  What he wanted to do was go explore, but,
even with two firelizards, it didn't seem like a good idea to go
wandering off on his own.  So when he spotted the two boys that looked
to be around his own age, one with a blue dragon, Lesal made his way
over to them, the blue and brown flits draped over his shoulders
chattering excited greetings to the trio.

"Hey there," Lesal said cheerfully by way of a greeting.

Kel was watching one specific Healer. Luckily for him, that Healer had just had someone hurry up holding out an arm with some kind of injury.

"Oh no." He raised his voice slightly in case Evrand was listening. "I have to sit very still."