Re: Planning Escape Attn Lerian, Lesal, Kel

Laura Walker

> Lerian dropped down into the grass nearby, and huffed. "That's no fun, what's the good of being outdoors if all they let you do is sit there?" Lerian did a quick look around, and bit his lip. He had a plan, but he might need some help pulling if off.
>
> "Can you jog? Or walk fast?" Lerian asked intently.

It was his break time, and Lesal was at a bit of a loss. There really
wasn't a whole lot for him to *do* while not working on the gathering
or preparing of the medical plants, and he really didn't want to
volunteer for extra chores.  What he wanted to do was go explore, but,
even with two firelizards, it didn't seem like a good idea to go
wandering off on his own.  So when he spotted the two boys that looked
to be around his own age, one with a blue dragon, Lesal made his way
over to them, the blue and brown flits draped over his shoulders
chattering excited greetings to the trio.

"Hey there," Lesal said cheerfully by way of a greeting.

Kel was watching one specific Healer. Luckily for him, that Healer had just had someone hurry up holding out an arm with some kind of injury.

"Oh no." He raised his voice slightly in case Evrand was listening. "I have to sit very still."