Re: Hiding in plain sight, sitting on a treasure trove. (Tyne/Cremsden) @Lynn#6042

Laura Walker

Tyne was just about to ask how Bitey had felt the last time Cremsden had seen him before she remembered that the Healer had a different relationship with his flits than most. In fact, most of the time it was almost like he couldn't really hear them at all. "Do you know where they are now? They might be able to give some idea of where Bitey might be, or even what Bitey was thinking.Bobbin could help with that too."

"Faranth knows, to be honest, I rarely do," Cremsden admitted with an apologetic shrug. "They hang around with Bitey, they show up for meals, they're usually around at bed-time because they've decided our bed is more comfortable than sleeping outside -- beyond that I haven't a clue what they get up to."