Re: Queuing for Breakfast - Second Day of the #medhunt (ATTN: Anybody!) #medhunt

Jenna Cunningham

"I know - I've been to them before. A couple times now. I even raised a paper hatchling, in one of my lessons. It's not that I'm afraid of getting hurt, it's really not that at all," he persisted, unsure how exactly to explain it. It was the loneliness, maybe. He wasn't sure.

He trailed off to shuffle forward again, and this time he was at the front of the line, accepting a hot cup of klah and a bit of bread with a grateful nod. Then, stepping to the side, he focused on the bronze rider again, attentive and respectful.

"How was it for you? If I can ask."