Re: Found you (attn Jerronila / Ishkana)

Rabble Rabble

"My hair?"
Jerronila only caught the end of that sentance, and put a hand to her hair.
She blushed as she realised she hadn't been looking after the braids properly.

On Sat, 18 Aug 2018, 9:00 PM Lindsay, <alexeden1971@...> wrote:
"Well I'm sure we'll learn, that's what we're here for," Ishkana commented, "In the meantime, *what* are we going to do about your hair?" She shook her head, tutting in dismay, even as she had a smile on her face.

On Sat, 18 Aug 2018 at 09:56, Rabble Rabble <rabblerabble@...> wrote:
"I hope so," Jerronila replied.
Hopefully they wouldn't expect her to know what to do when she hadn't seen an infirmary during a Fall before.

On Sat, 11 Aug 2018, 8:28 PM Lindsay, <alexeden1971@...> wrote:
"Nor me," Ishkana agreed, "I wonder if there will be somewhere we can watch from without hampering the more qualified healers. I guess we need to see what sort of injuries there might be."