Re: Fancy Seeing You Here Attn Zy'fen

Laura Walker

Zy'fen just shook his head, ((No, there's no need for a bath. Not right now, anyway. I'll wipe you down again after we land, but I didn't bring any drying towels, or cleansing sand. Take a bath later, if you want.))
Zy noticed the laughter from J'lin, after they landed, but he ignored it, and proceeded to remove the flight straps so he could rub Nerenth down again. "SO what are we going to do here, exactly?"
_._,_._,_
"You can do what you want. We were going to go swimming." J'lin gestured to the Lake. "Somewhere different than at home and Robith likes hunting for new fish. And it's better than being stuck stirring numbweed." Really, most things were.