Re: The Never-emptying Klah Pot (attn Lesal / Ishkana)

Lindsay

Ishkana patted him gently on the arm for reassurance, them a word caught her attention. "What's measles?"

On Thu, 16 Aug 2018 at 21:40, Jerzy Tobin <jerzytobin@...> wrote:
> "I've not been here for a Fall yet..." Ishkana looked a bit worried. "Was it... is it... horrible? I know it's something I have to face sometime."

"Yeah, it can be," Lesal replied, taking a deep breath to steady
himself.  "Not always, but that one was really bad.  Normally they
don't have the new apprentices up front in the thick of it, but, well,
things happen sometimes when it gets crazy.  Healers were short-handed
and tired from dealing with measles outbreak, so I got stuck where I
shouldn't have been, and nearly got scored *bad*."

Whizzy: Jerzy
Aim: Yue146