Re: Hi, hi, hi! Wanna Play?(Teyra/Tyren/R'tal) #medhunt

Laura Walker

Teyra clutched at the tree as it creaked and groaned under the assault. This tree wasn't sturdy enough to climb further up, to where Stakarth could pick her up, and there was no where open enough for the green to land. And the wher's person was 'busy' great..just great. Teyra took a deep breath, trying not to panic, panic didn't solve anything. But she really wished the wher would just go. Wait...Tal?

"What's your person's name again?"

((Tal!)) Tyren proclaimed happily. ((Tal and Ren. Busy with smells-bad.)) He wrinkled his nose in remembered disgust. ((Said 'go play Ty'.))