Re: Fancy Seeing You Here Attn Zy'fen

Laura Walker

Zy'fen and Nerenth took wing after thr younger pair, and circled in a different direction, seeking a place to go that was away from the other activity. They turned when Robith pointed out the lake, ((We see it....Do you think I need a bath?)) Nerenth didnt think so, his Zy'fen had been good about removing all the dust from his hide. But maybe....
 They circled toward the lake the others had found, and Nerenth mentally queried Zy ((Do you think I need a bath?))

Of course Robith passed that back to his rider and J'lin was laughing; the hand over his face not entirely hiding it as they landed.

((You shouldn't tease.))
((Anyone normal would have known I was joking!)) Robith protested as J'lin attempted to look a little more sober. It didn't work; little snorts of laughter kept escaping.