Re: Nothing to see here #medhunt #passionberries (attn: Rhosgen, any) #medhunt #passionberries

Laura Walker

Rhosgen looked at the dead face of the wherry for a moment before nodding.
It wasn't a fish but if it got the wher to get him un-lost then he'd do it.
He picked the dead wherry up and let the wher guide him, trying not to think about how the wherry felt in his grasp.
_._,_._,_

And Tyren led him back to camp, stepping calmly over and between sleeping partially dressed and undressed bodies that in some cases were still curled around each other. ((Find Tal?)) he suggested brightly.