Re: Surely That Is What Numbweed Smells Like Attn Any #medhunt

Laura Walker

"Dunno," L'eo replied, watching his own pot.  "I only ever handled the finished stuff."

When he'd been assigned this job, the young blue rider had been as annoyed as anyone would be, given all the stories about how bad it smelled, but this?  This wasn't too bad.

"Maybe we should have asked more questions." R'tal got up to stir the pot, getting the numbweed a half-hearted prod before he sat back down. "So. What got you all the way out here?"