Re: Put It In Your Pocket For a Rainy Day att: any #medhunt #quickwort

Jerzy Tobin

"Don't feel good," Megin grumbled, " But I don't need a healer. Just a little of this. I'm *not* being sent home early. Again." She quickly stuffed one of the leaves into her mouth, glaring at the other girl, daring her to say she oughtn't.
"Hey now! You can't just *eat* those! Shardit all, spit that out
before you kill yourself!"

Phyllia had started out with a scolding tone, but at the end of it she
was shouting, and that would likely attract attention. That was
probably for the best, if this kid was going to just stuff quickwort
leaves into her mouth. Whether the girl wanted to stay here or not,
Phyllia wasn't about to just walk away from the situation.

"Healers! Someone! Help!"

Whizzy: Jerzy
Aim: Yue146