Re: Surely That Is What Numbweed Smells Like Attn Any #medhunt

Jerzy Tobin

> "This is an easier job than I expected," he commented to those tasked with watching with him, giving the pot an idle stir. "Is there anything we're meant to do other than watch it for burning?"

"Dunno," L'eo replied, watching his own pot.  "I only ever handled the finished stuff."

When he'd been assigned this job, the young blue rider had been as annoyed as anyone would be, given all the stories about how bad it smelled, but this?  This wasn't too bad.

--
"Life is NOT a journey to the grave with the goal of arriving safely in a prettily preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways in a shower of gravel and party shards, thoroughly used, utterly exhausted, and loudly proclaiming: "F*** ME, that Rocked!!" -unknown

Whizzy: Jerzy
Aim: Yue146