Re: Nothing to see here #medhunt #passionberries (attn: Rhosgen, any) #medhunt #passionberries

Laura Walker

Rhosgen was still a bit addled, and the head butt pushed him onto his back. He stared up at the tree canopy in surprise and then started to laugh.
Good thing it wasn't a caprine, he thought, remembering his roommate's story about his ribs.
"Ty very good boy." He replied, feeling better somehow.
_._,_._,_
The wher grunted, apparently satisfied with that, and shifted back. Rhosgen clearly wasn't eating the wherry right now so he picked it back up, hefting it easily in his jaws. ((Follow,)) he directed firmly.