Re: What will I be? (Attn: Cremsden, Jerronila)

Rabble Rabble

Jerronila shook her head.
"He said it could be dangerous because you have to look after sick people and might get sick, then asked what I'd read recently."
He'd also suggested she might like looking after animals, which, just no.
She swallowed.
"If cutting off legs is part of healing," she said, though it still didn't make sense to her, "then I'll learn it too."

On Thu, 16 Aug 2018, 8:12 AM Laura Walker, <shewhoguards@...> wrote:

Cut their legs off?
Jerronila went a bit pale at that, that sounded horrible. Maybe she would be lucky and not have to see that happen.

She nodded and straightened her spine. "Yes, sir."

Cremsden was studying her still, watching her reactions. "But then I'm sure your Da has told you has much," he suggested, gently testing the waters with that.