Re: Nothing to see here #medhunt #passionberries (attn: Rhosgen, any) #medhunt #passionberries

Laura Walker

Rhosgen finished rubbing at his face, and realised that there was a WHER talking to him.
"Ah," he said eloquently.
He looked at the wherry, wondering what he was supposed to do with it.
He'd cooked fish on the beach with other seacraft brats, but how did you prepare a wherry?
"Thank you," he said, wishing he wasn't lost and was back at the camp.

((Ty good boy,)) Tyren explained happily. He lunged forward - a slightly terrifying gesture, though it was only meant to give the boy the kind of friendly head-butt that frequently had R'tal sitting down hard.