Re: Left Behind, Star Light, Star Bright

jarel_lilienkamp

"Maark'l of blue Beckarth." He said. "I don't mind taking you." Maark'l looked thoughtful for a moment. "Have you seen anything like this before?"

On Tue, Aug 14, 2018, 10:20 PM Alyx <scottish.wolfecary@...> wrote:
"Uhm, I'm not quite sure, but it was a ways out. There was a bright flash, so maybe it was hot?" Lerian trotted along beside the man, his legs weren't quite long enough to keep up with an adult at a normal pace, but since he was in a hurry to find the thing, he didn't mind walking fast.

"I'm Lerian sir, thanks for helping me look for this star thing."

(ooc: I think he was still at the weyr so we're good)

On Tue, Aug 14, 2018 at 2:24 PM, jarel_lilienkamp <jintaochala@...> wrote:
"Of course we can. I'm sure Becky wouldn't mind." Maark'l said with a grin. ((We are going for at trip.)) He looked towards the way the fireball went. "So about how far do you think it went?" After a few moments he started walking away, leading the way to his weyr.

(Ooc: I may have messed up beckarths location. I think he may be at the weyr but I can't remember if I rode him down.)

On Mon, Aug 13, 2018, 9:02 PM Alyx <scottish.wolfecary@...> wrote:
"I wanna know what it was, otherwise no one's ever gonna believe me. Sandy saw it too." As Lerian got back to his feet, the flit dropped the hair he'd been clutching and hopped to the boy's shoulder chittering excitedly. Thankfully he didn't hold on to guilt very long, his pet was alright and there was a mystery afoot.

On Mon, Aug 13, 2018 at 6:54 PM, jarel_lilienkamp <jintaochala@...> wrote:
"Off into the forest huh?" Maark'l looked off in the direction the lad was pointing. "Well we should go check it out, make sure no one got hurt."

((Beckarth, we have a trip to make.)) Maark'l got up and brushed off a little of the dust. "I am quite sure what can take you hunting if you want."

On Mon, Aug 13, 2018, 8:45 PM Alyx <scottish.wolfecary@...> wrote:
Though grateful for the man breaking his fall, Lerian was in a hurry to get back up. Nothing was hurt worse than bruises, and for an active lad that was nothing unusual. Sandy chirped sadly, and landed next to the pair acting concerned, with a double clawful of the boy's hair. Lerian rubbed his head for a moment. The boy went to reply, coughed once, finally got a breath in, then blurted out.

"I'm fine, I'm fine but we gotta go, did you see that thing?! There was this thing, it looked like a star but it got closer and closer and closer then it was right over head then it shot off into the forest!"

On Mon, Aug 13, 2018 at 6:01 PM, jarel_lilienkamp <jintaochala@...> wrote:
Maark'l saw the event unfolding in front of him. The boy that was running towards him came tumbling down. Maark'l thinking on the only best option he could do, moved in an attempt to try and stop the fall as best as he could, though it might not be enough. He goes down in the tumble, with a boy sprawled on top of him. "Where, in all of Pern, were you in such a hurry to get to?" At first he did not realize who Lerian was.

((Mine, thats the flits pet.)) a slight snickering rumble came through their bond. 

Maark'l looked at the lad before him. "Are you okay?" He said at an after thought. "Im going to suggest that if your hurt we go to the infirmary first before anything else."

(*dies laughing*)

On Sat, Jul 28, 2018 at 4:19 AM jarel_lilienkamp <jintaochala@...> wrote:
(yeah it got ate. I'll get my reply out as soon as I get home)

On Sat, Jul 28, 2018, 1:08 AM Alyx <scottish.wolfecary@...> wrote:
(ooc I am trying to send this through again since we moved lists twice)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, Apr 29, 2018 at 12:20 PM
Subject: Left Behind, Star Light, Star Bright
To: arolosweyr@..., arolos-weyr@...

(ooc gonna try it this way too, sorry about the multi posty thing, this is going thru one way or another!! Now it's on both, take That yahell )

Maark'l thought on the images that the little bronze was showing him. A moving bright light that just disappeared. Even that was something new. "I'm not sure what that could be little one. I don't think I've even seen something like that before."

As he was falling the flit, he watched to see if he could find the owner. Maybe he might be able to fill in some more information about what it was that was seen. ((Not sure, Beckarth, but it looks like a fireball.))

----------------

Lerian spotted Sandy, and the rider he'd found just ahead of him, and still down hill on the path. He tried to slow down, he really did, but running down the Rim path full speed, left him too little time and space to adequately react. Putting his left foot down to try and stop, since he had stopped looking at his footing it came down in a pile of loose rocks, that combined with momentum launched the boy right off his feet, and towards the rider.

Sandy gave an alarmed squeel and grabbed ahold of the boy's hair trying to stop the inevitable tumble, unfortunately all he ended up with was a clawful of Lerian's hair

--
Have fun with any of my characters. Alyx, Lerian (candidates), Vayka (Healer), J'hen, D'vik, Teyra, Cotai (Riders), Rotasta (AWLM)

--
Have fun with any of my characters. Alyx, Lerian (candidates), Vayka (Healer), J'hen, D'vik, Teyra, Cotai (Riders), Rotasta (AWLM)

--

--

Join main@arolosweyr.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.