Re: Nothing to see here #medhunt #passionberries (attn: Rhosgen, any) #medhunt #passionberries

Laura Walker

Movement caught Rhosgen's attention as the wherry dropped to the ground, and he tried to stop crying.
He was too big for that, what if the Candidate Master's decided he wasn't grown up enough for a dragon?
Some of the Candidate Master's were a bit scary.
"Hello," he managed back, still sniffing, and vaguely wondering why the voice sounded odd.
_._,_._,
((Hello!)) Tyren repeated, a cheerful echo as he nudged the wherry closer. ((Hungry? Bring food!)) And never mind that half a raw wherry probably wasn't everyone's cup of klah; particularly when brought by a brown wher the size of a small pony.