Re: What will I be? (Attn: Cremsden, Jerronila)

Laura Walker

Jerronila wondered if she'd heard him right.
"Hurt me?" She echoed, looking confused.

"No bullying, no hitting, none of that," Cremsden said briskly. "I won't pretend it doesn't get stressful in here during an emergency, or that some of our patients won't occasionally try it on but if you ever reach the point where you feel *unsafe* you shout for help and someone will be behind you, you understand?"