Re: What should I do? (attn Cremsden / Ishkana)

Lindsay

"An aunt and uncle," Ishkana clarified, "Cousins of my mother, so not really close family. Jerronila is one of their children."

On Mon, 13 Aug 2018 at 09:08, Laura Walker <shewhoguards@...> wrote:

Ishkana could be very literal at times, and a look of almost exasperation flooded her face. "You asked me about where I was from, sir," she pointed out, "I was sent there by my mother when I was two; they brought me up. I don't think they particularly cared for me but I survived, and now I'm here."

Cremsden looked more amused than anything by the sign of temper. "Fair point," he agreed. "Foster parents, was it?"