Re: Hiding in plain sight, sitting on a treasure trove. (Tyne/Cremsden) @Lynn#6042

Nutmeg

"Would you?" And Cremsden too brightened, suddenly hopeful. "I've been walking around looking but-- you know, he doesn't always come when I call if he doesn't feel like it and there's a lot of ground to cover."

"Of course!" Tyne brushed the dirt from the seat of her trousers. In response to a silent command, Bobbin and Cairn popped up out of nowhere. "Do you know the sort of places he likes to go?"

Florcott on AIM.