Re: Hi, hi, hi! Wanna Play?(Teyra/Tyren/R'tal) #medhunt

Alyx

Teyra clutched at the tree as it creaked and groaned under the assault. This tree wasn't sturdy enough to climb further up, to where Stakarth could pick her up, and there was no where open enough for the green to land. And the wher's person was 'busy' great..just great. Teyra took a deep breath, trying not to panic, panic didn't solve anything. But she really wished the wher would just go. Wait...Tal?

"What's your person's name again?"

On Sat, Aug 11, 2018 at 2:51 PM, Laura Walker <shewhoguards@...> wrote:

Okay, now what? The young green rider was thinking to herself, she held onto the branch she was on. Thankfully she was pretty agile, and didn't much mind getting banged up.

"Uh, no, thanks though, maybe you ought to find your person to play with?"

((Tal busy,)) Tyren explained, sounding plaintive about it. He scrabbled again at the tree, actually managing to get a few inches off the ground this time. The tree made an unhappy cracking noise.