Re: Despair on the Wings of a flit. (Alyx/ Cremsden)

Laura Walker

"No, not yet. I don't really want to, well experiment on someone without informed consent and all. And most lay folks wouldn't know I cannot be sure it will work. I'd hate to get someone's hopes up, only for a treatment not to work, or even make it worse." She shrugged a little and picked up the mug, sipping the beverage carefully.

"So, you're just going to wait and hope that one of the staff here happens to come down with a corresponding illness before you hit thirty?" Cremsden raised his eyebrows at her. "Actually using a treatment on patients is usually required pre-submission you know. If you don't believe your patient will understand the risks it is your job to explain it in a way you will understand."