Re: Hi, hi, hi! Wanna Play?(Teyra/Tyren/R'tal) #medhunt

Laura Walker

Okay, now what? The young green rider was thinking to herself, she held onto the branch she was on. Thankfully she was pretty agile, and didn't much mind getting banged up.

"Uh, no, thanks though, maybe you ought to find your person to play with?"

((Tal busy,)) Tyren explained, sounding plaintive about it. He scrabbled again at the tree, actually managing to get a few inches off the ground this time. The tree made an unhappy cracking noise.