Re: Hiding in plain sight, sitting on a treasure trove. (Tyne/Cremsden) @Lynn#6042

Laura Walker

At the mention of the crochety blue, Tyne absently rubbed the reminder of the blue's bad temper left on her hand. "I've not seen him in ages." She looked concerned for a moment and then her face brightened as she scrambled to her feet. "I could send Bobbin and Cairn to find him if you like! They could fly around and tell me if they see him!"

"Would you?" And Cremsden too brightened, suddenly hopeful. "I've been walking around looking but-- you know, he doesn't always come when I call if he doesn't feel like it and there's a lot of ground to cover."