From: Laura Walker
Date: Tue, Aug 7, 2018 8:39 PM
To: main@arolosweyr.groups.io;
Subject:Re: [arolosweyr] Fancy Seeing You Here Attn Zy'fen

Zy'fen nodded. He had honestly been getting a little bored. He'd brushed all the dust he could see, off both himself and Nerenth, and with nobody around, had begun to contemplate taking a nap. Or finding food. Or going back to the weyr. But going somewhere with another rider, that was a much better idea, and it would get them away from the stench.
So after J'lin mounted Robith again, Zy'fen climbed into his own saddle and waited for the younger pair to take off.

They rose gently into the air and circled above the trees, looking for a suitable place to land.

((Do you see over by that lake?)) Robith spoke directly to Nerenth. ((There's enough room to come down. And--)) there was a note of humour in his voice ((you and yours could have another bath if you wanted.))