Re: Hi, hi, hi! Wanna Play?(Teyra/Tyren/R'tal) #medhunt

Laura Walker

The crashing through the brush alerted her more than anything else, then a flash of brown hide. Teyra's heart felt like it dropped out of her chest and she looked wildly about the area for a tree that she could climb her face was white as a sheet, as she scrambled for the first branch, pulling herself up with the grace earned over turns of riding a dragon. She wanted to be out of reach, just in case.

She never had gotten used to whers, especially after witnessing one that was poorly trained rip a child apart while she was a candidate. Stakarth wasn't here to warn the creature off either. So she scrambled up the tree to get away. In doing so, she ripped a great tear in her leggings that was hardly noticed, nor was the scratch under.

Friendly as he was, Tyren couldn't climb a tree. He sat down at the bottom of it instead, squinting up. His nose told him she was up there, even if his eyes couldn't confirm it.

((Is it a game?)) he asked hopefully.