From: Laura Walker
Date: Fri, Aug 3, 2018 3:00 PM
To: main@arolosweyr.groups.io;
Subject:[arolosweyr] Fancy Seeing You Here Attn Zy'fen

If you were late for drills, because you'd overslept, you could expect some kind of punishment. And honestly, as far as it went, being on lift duty for a Healer expedition seemed a relatively mild penalty so J'lin didn't mind too much. Seemed like most of the job would be getting people there and then as it was an interesting enough spot he and Robith could sneak off and explore a bit while being in ear-shot for a dragon shout if needed.

It was a good plan, only spoiled by landing next to someone far too familiar. Someone he hadn't seen since Ista. J'lin might have attempted toslip away before he was noticed but Robith was already greeting them, if not too enthusiastically.

((Oh -- hello, Nerenth. Aren't you at Ista?))