Re: (Arolos Weyr) Re: Friends in high places (attn: Lerian, Almira)

Alyx

"Yea, some of the guys make fun of me for it. But I remember not eating all the time. They don't. They don't understand I never want to not be able to take care of myself and feed myself if I need to." He looked very serious saying all that, then with a change of mood he smiled again, and asked "Besides who Doesn't like a treat eh?"

On Fri, Aug 3, 2018 at 2:14 PM, Amy Frazey <ladyrose57@...> wrote:
Almira gave Lerian a slightly surprised look. "You like to cook?" It wasn't something she would have expected from a boy his age. Her little brother had certainly never shown any inclination toward such female oriented doings.

Sent from my Verizon LG Smartphone

------ Original message------
From: Alyx
Date: Mon, Jul 30, 2018 12:52 AM
Subject:Re: [arolosweyr] (Arolos Weyr) Re: Friends in high places (attn: Lerian, Almira)

Lerian leaned back and smiled in relaxation. "I'm still learning, I think I put a little too much sugar this time. But I'll remember next time."

On Sat, Jul 14, 2018 at 1:14 PM, <ladyrose57@...> wrote:
Almira looked up at Lerian, blinking as she noticed how anxious he seemed. Her eyes flicked to the cookie in her hand, then back at him. "Did you make these?" They weren't the worse thing she'd ever eaten, but not really the absolute best, either. "They're really sweet. And I like the citrus flavor."