Re: Hi, hi, hi! Wanna Play?(Teyra/Tyren/R'tal) #medhunt

Laura Walker

((Hello!)) Not a firelizard, the crashing through the trees was far too heavy for that -- closer to a Hatchling dragon size than a firelizard. Tyren bounded towards the whoever-it-was happily, eager to welcome them. ((Ty good boy! Ty treats?)) he suggested, demolishing a few saplings as he pushed towards her.

On Thu, Aug 2, 2018 at 10:58 PM, Alyx <scottish.wolfecary@...> wrote:
By now, Teyra knew all about the voices in the head, rather than ears, however it did not stop the instinctive urge to cover her ears and wince. She froze in place and looked around for the source of the mental voice. Peeking through the brush though wasn't the easiest thing. It wasn't until she turned around and looked behind her that she noticed that the voice could not have belonged to a dragon, and that put her on alert. Very cautiously she called out in reply.

"Hello?"