From: Alyx
Date: Mon, Jul 30, 2018 12:52 AM
To: main@arolosweyr.groups.io;
Subject:Re: [arolosweyr] (Arolos Weyr) Re: Friends in high places (attn: Lerian, Almira)

Lerian leaned back and smiled in relaxation. "I'm still learning, I think I put a little too much sugar this time. But I'll remember next time."

On Sat, Jul 14, 2018 at 1:14 PM, <ladyrose57@...> wrote:
Almira looked up at Lerian, blinking as she noticed how anxious he seemed. Her eyes flicked to the cookie in her hand, then back at him. "Did you make these?" They weren't the worse thing she'd ever eaten, but not really the absolute best, either. "They're really sweet. And I like the citrus flavor."