Re: Wood you look at that? (attn F'gan / T'od)

Yvonne

Its is indeed. Yes? Share? Nit asked. He would like that. Much of the time that he as his rider came to this favorite spot, they were usually a lone, so having someone to share it with was going to be nice.

F'gan watched T'od with a smile. He looked over the laid out tools and then shifted a brow into a question. "Oh don't give up on it Maybe having company will help inspire you. I brought Nit down for a bath and the weyr is quiet enough that I can get away and do some sketching. I like to draw and paint in my free time."