Hi, hi, hi! Wanna Play?(Teyra/Tyren/R'tal) #medhunt

Alyx

 It was a nice morning, and the healers had put out a call for help transporting people and things out to where they wanted to gather things. Teyra usually didn't have a whole lot to do on days that weren't Fall days. Where she was usually stuck ferrying firestone up to those fighting thread.

Though she didn't mind too much. This time she had signed up early, she loved getting out and about doing things. She might be small, but liked being useful. And well exploring, and Stakarth didn't mind at all. Was perfectly willing to walk through the mud with her in fact. Finally the last load was done, and the petite woman slid down the skinny green's shoulder and looked around. She helped the healer apprentice unload the last bit, then turned to her green and asked.

"Alright love what should we do? I don't feel like heading back to the weyr unless you want to."

Stakarth considered for a long moment, there were other dragons here to play with, there was sun. ((It is good here, you should have fun and look around. I want to sun, I will find a small stream and take a mud bath I think.))

Before her rider could protest, Stakarth launched herself back into the air, off to look for mud, leaving Teyra on the ground, wondering what to do. For lack of better idea, and to not get looped into working with numbweed, Teyra ducked onto a small path between the trees, likely made by wild heardbeasts, and wandered off into the brush. She knew if needed Stakarth would be with her in an instant.