Re: Still Sore attn: T'mas / any dragon healer

kepheren

T'mas glanced to the young dragon healer when he spoke. He didn't recognize the young fellow but hopefully he could be of some assistance.

"I hope you can help. It's just worrying me that he is still sore and has the limp. Is there anything more I can do to help his recovery?"

Hermeeth looked a bit concerned as well but more for how hard his rider was taking it then from his own pain.

**It still hurts when I try to walk,** he told the healer in a helpful tone, taking a few steps to show the limp he had developed.