Re: Idle Hands attn: Alsa / C'lynx

kepheren

"Hunting eh?" C'lynx repeated, a pleased smile coming to his face. He too liked the idea of getting out of the Weyr before they were volunteered for anything. That happened way too much for his liking so any chance to avoid it was a plan he could get behind.

"Mind you we will have to promise to bathe and oil them after they eat. Otherwise Ludeoth will fuss about being 'messy' for the rest of the day."

He rolled his eyes a bit at the odd squeamishness his bronze seemed to have over a little bit of dirt or gore.

"As far as the whers go I'm sure they have someone working on that already, right? Like the Weyrwoman or somebody is arranging someone to round them up?"