Re: (Clothing Calamity) Here's The Remains... Att: Do'zer

kepheren

It took him a moment to recognize the ruined fabric as his own trousers. With a free hand he reached out and took them from the girl and studied the damages. This was good for little more now than a good scrub rag.
"I see," he said in a quiet tone, turning his attention to the girl. She seemed more than a little nervous and he couldn't really blame her. Not everyone in the Weyr was quite as even tempered as he was.

"Flits you say? I wonder what made them want to wrestle in our laundry. Were there a lot of things they tore up like this?"