Re: Special Occasion: attn Eisya / B'ryn

kepheren

 He smiled when the young woman turned to speak with him. One look showed him that she had the knots of a woodcrafter and seemed friendly besides. That she was incredibly cute as well was not lost on him though it wasn't the reason he was here.

"Well, it's pretty simple," he said with  smile. "Or at least seems to be with what little I understand of the craft. I need a box made...a foot locker actually that can be locked and would be large enough to store some quilts and bedding for example. And I have a picture I would like engraved into it. Though if we can have someone more artistic than I touch up the picture a bit it would be great."