Re: Just Missed Eggs, But Trying Still {{Attn: Do'zer, Kinara))

Rosiegirl

Already knowing how odd it would be for someone, anyone, to be trying to become a candidate when they were already so close to aging out, when Kinara saw the curious glance he gave her Kinara's cheeks pinked in embarrassment and she looked down at her lap.

At his words, Kinara nodded agreement, having expected there to be questions before being told if she could or couldn't be a candidate. Lifting her head back up at his encouraging tone as he said that he'd try and accommodate her, Kinara said "Oh, thank you sir. I understand you need information from me. Whatever you need to know. I'm Kinara and I'm 22, but I'll be turning 23 just a few days before Turns End." Pausing for a moment, Kinara continued with "I know that the age for female candidates is different here than at Fort, and that once I turn 23 I'll be over your age limit, but if I could I really want to stand for even just 1 clutch here."

Continuing, thinking that he'd probably want to know how long she'd actually been a candidate, Kinara said "I was searched from the Harper Hall when I was 17, although I wasn't in-training to be a harper. I stayed a candidate until I was 19, when I had my daughter." Falling silent, unsure how much more he needed to know, Kinara waited for the other questions he probably had for her.

On Wed, Nov 13, 2013 at 7:10 AM, M. H. <kepheren@...> wrote:

He gave her a curious glance at the request. The girl looked a bit old to be becoming a candidate. Of course if she had been one at Fort and grew up within the program she could just be nearing the upper age typically allowed. Well, he could sort all of that out and figure out what to do about her request.

"Well, as I'm sure you know there are some questions first. Like your name and how old you are."

Do'zer didn't dare hope that maybe some of the records of her candidacy from Fort had been forwarded to Arolos. They would have to do this the hard way probably. He imagined though that the poor child was rather stressed by all of this so he made a mental note to make this as easy as possible for her.

"Don't fret now," he said, trying his best to sound encouraging. "It's just the sort of information we need from everyone. If you were a candidate before we'll do the best we can to acomodate you."