or be Searched south?

From: LutraPearl@...

I only want one character just now, but I'll probably get more over time.

Name: Ayla
Age: 14
Sex: Female
Birthplace: Fort Hold
slightly
curly, auburn hair and green-grey eyes.
Personality: Ayla is a blunt, not exactly tactful sort of girl, who has
the
habit of telling people exactly what she thinks of them, or what they're
doing. She also has a lot of opinions, on various and diverse subjects.
History (if any): Ayla is the daughter of a Harper and a Fort Holder, and
she lived at Fort all her life.

Kali
"A weed is but an unloved flower." -- Ella Wheeler Wilcox

Arolos Weyr - enjoy the sunshine, treasure the freedom.

Shortcut URL to this page:
http://www.onelist.com/community/ArolosWeyr