Re: Another intro.

Alba <Alba@...>

From: "Jamie B" <kyra_aerin@...>

"Umm...just the wall the bed is against. That should be out of the way
enough, don't you think?" She flashed another of her bright smiles, but
then her eyes became a bit distant as Ari's voice rang in her mind.
{{Someone's coming. I think it's Alba, one of the other queenriders.}}
[[Ooo, shards..this place is still a mess! Thanks, Ari.]] As she had
been
talking to Ari, she didn't even notice that Alba had already arrived.

"Oh, goodness! Sorry...Ari was talking." She offered an apologetic smile
and stepped up to the woman, her hand outstretched. "I'm Skylar, rider of
gold Arianth. You're Alba, I assume?" She'd have to trust Ari on that
one...she hoped she was right. "This place is absolutely lovely..."

~Skylar and Ari
-Jamie
Alba took Skylar's hand and shook it. "Yes. Rider of gold Toreth. It is a
wonderful place isn't it? Whoever chose the location chose well. I just wish
we had more time to explore."
She looked around Skylar's room, noticing how it was certainly more
organised than her's was at the moment.

Alba and Toreth