Alba and Toreth

From: "Jamie B" <kyra_aerin@hotmail.com>

OOC: Heck, if I knew we were supposed to start, I would have long ago.
:)

IC:

Skylar circled her gold once around the bowl before Arianth spied a
spot she liked. {{I think right here would be nice, dear.}} Skylar
shrugged once and let her dragon land. [[You're the boss, lovely. Well,
for now.]] She flashed a grin as she dismounted, Arianth offering her
foreleg to keep her from falling. [[Thank you, dearest. I'm going to go
find someone to talk to, now...I really don't know this place that well
yet.]] Arianth was already dozing off in the warmth of the sun, and
answered sleepily. {{All right...I'll..well, I'll be here.}} Skylar
laughed and shook her head as she wandered off across the bowl, hoping she
encountered someone before she got lost. She brushed a few stray strands
of
coppery hair away from her deep blue eyes and gazed around once she got
inside, her eyes slowly adjusting to the change in light.

~Skylar and Ari
-Jamie

Arolos Weyr - enjoy the sunshine, treasure the freedom.

Shortcut URL to this page:
http://www.onelist.com/community/ArolosWeyr