Re: Another intro.

Jamie B <kyra_aerin@...>

R`Tal stood up guiltily seeing the stranger, knowing he should be doing
something more useful.
*Silly.* his dragon chided gently, *Rubbing my eyeridges IS useful. Don`t
stop I`m enjoying it.*
*I should be working.And I have to check if shes okay. She looks bit
lost.*
*Awww..* But his rider was off striding towards the stranger. *Well, at
least check if SHES any good at rubbing eyeridges.* the dragon grumbled.
"Are you all right?" R`Tal asked, "You look a little lost."

~*~*~*~*~*~

Skylar spun around after hearing a masculine voice behind her. Her
cheeks colored a bit at his question...she hadn't realized she looked as
lost as she really was. "I'm fine...but I suppose I should admit that I
-am- a little lost. You see, I came here from High Reaches a day or two
ago, and I still can't find my way around the place.." She bit her bottom
lip lightly and bowed her head, her deep blue eyes downcast toward the
ground for a moment. After tucking a lock of hair behind one ear, the other
eye half covered by some more of the coppery locks, she raised her gaze only
to the man, studying him for a long moment.

She drew in a deep breath and decided she'd better introduce herself, so
she lifted her chin once again and offered her hand. "My name's Skylar. Up
there..." She pointed toward the ridge where Ari was sleeping.. "...is my
gold, Arianth. And by the way...can you take me to the goldrider's weyrs?
I'm not exactly sure where I should go, and I've got to get things at least
partly organized in there.." She flashed a rather sheepish smile at her
lack of organization, then shrugged lightly. "But before that, may I ask
who you are? I don't really know anyone."

~Skylar
-Jamie